Life is a gift that we have all been blessed with. Many of us go through life daily without knowing the course of our calling in life. Everyone of us is called for a definiteness of purpose. This is what separate us from the pack.We are not alive without a firm purpose of agenda.The day you were born is the day God placed your destiny before you. Have you wondered how many pass away from this world without realizing who they are? and what their calling is? Would you want to live a life not knowing who you are and were you ought to be at this point in your life?
There were moments i asked myself this question ” WHO AM I?” and do you know what i found out? I am an imperfect being of infinite creativeness radiating supernatural intelligence consuming enough to change and create my destiny in a world of unlimited possibilities .This is who i am and you are not worse than that.Stop criticizing and underestimating yourself any more. The Power to unleash you capabilities lay within you, all you need is to dig a little deeper and it will be revealed to you.No one else can do this for you.Yes guidance might come and can be necessary but You and You alone will put this personal discovery into limelight.
How Well do You Know Yourself?
This is the time to ask yourself the same question WHO AM I? The very moment you are able to ask your self this seven letter word and come up with an answer, that moment marks a turning point in your entire life and it will transform you to the very core of your existence. It happened to me and the result was tremendous.So How do you start with this ultimate question? I will chip In some guidelines.
- Position yourself in a very quite atmosphere and reflect on your life from were you are today and ask yourself Is this were I ought to be or can be?
- If the Answer Is no then ask yourself what should I do to turn the table round?
- If Answer Is Yes ask yourself how can I constantly improve myself to sustain this tempo?
- Find people who are at the peak of success and communicate with them, as the saying goes those you flock with dictates the tune you dance to.
- Set Simple and realistic short goals that can be achieved within short time frame.
- Study self motivation books,videos and audios on the topic of self discovery and personal development.
Having visualized were you are and where you want to be, set realistic goals and have an open mindset that anything you set your mind to that you can accomplish.Set out a simple and realistic systematic plan to achieve these goals.
These golden nuggets of wisdom Is what made me who I am and enabled me to answer the ultimate question WHO AM I. It worked for me so also will It work for you. If you follow these simple proven step, you are on your way to skyrocketing your world to the summit you never contemplated In the shortest possible time.Start implementing these simple steps today to discover who you are and what your calling is. Who am I is the question only you can answer.